We provide discount heating oil over a wide service area, and offer COD fuel, low prices, prompt deliveries, premium high-quality oil, and tamper-proof meters and delivery tickets that guarantee you get what you pay for.
1. Information that We Collect on this Site. You are not required to contribute any personally identifying information or register to browse this Site. If you elect to utilize the Site to purchase and schedule heating oil deliveries with Lawman's Oil, you will need to provide us with personally identifying information including your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information.
We may also gather and store non-personally identifying general use information from this Site. Such information may include (but is not limited to) Internet Protocol addresses, information about an internet service provider, referring pages, date and time stamp and clickstream data. We may collect, store and use such information for various purposes regarding the use of this Site including research, administration of the Site, tracking users' movements around the Site, gathering information about our users, measuring Site activity and developing ideas for improving the Site. We do not link this type of data to personally identifiable information.
In the event you choose to use links that appear on our Site to visit other websites, you are advised to read the privacy policies that appear on those sites.
2. Use of Your Information. If you provide us with your personally identifying information, we will store your information in our Lawman's Oil database. We use this information to communicate with you regarding Lawman's Oil services and products. We do not sell the information in our Lawman's Oil database to third parties. We do not retain or electronically store your credit card information after we use it to process your payment. We will not provide your personally identifying information to any third parties unless (i) we obtain your consent; (ii) a service provided on our Site requires the interaction with or is provided by a third party (by way of example, our credit card processor or third parties used to coordinate your heating oil delivery); (iii) pursuant to legal process or law enforcement; (iv) we find that your use of this Site violates this Policy, our Terms, other usage guidelines or as deemed reasonably necessary by us to protect our legal rights and/or property; or (v) this Site is purchased by a third party (whereby that third party will be able to use the Lawman's Oil database in the same manner as we can as set forth in this Policy).
3. Cookies. We do use a technology called "session cookies" on this Site. A session cookie allows you to proceed through the many pages of our Site quickly and easily, with no need to authenticate or reprocess each new section you visit. These are temporary files and are removed when you close your browser. If you have reached our Site through a search engine, please note that the search engine itself may utilize cookies. Any cookies deployed or used by a search engine or another third party in connection with your use of this Site are not within the control of Lawman's Oil and we disclaim any responsibility or liability for such cookies.
4. Children. We do not allow persons who are ages eighteen or younger to use this Site. For more information, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
5. Editing or Deleting Your Information. If you would like to have your personally identifying information removed from the Lawman's Oil database, you may request deletion of such data by contacting us through the contact information provided below. We will remove your information promptly upon your request.
8. Contact Information. If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our Site, please feel free to contact us at 877-692-4230.
This policy is effective August 31, 2010.