Have You Used The New Customer Account Portal Yet?
We’ve worked hard to bring our customers some much needed convenience with our new Customer Account portal, which we launched on October 1. It’s especially timely considering this is a period when we’re all dealing with a lot of inconvenience!
While we believe our customers will enjoy using all the features the portal has to offer, we’re especially excited about the Fill Tank and Automatic Delivery options, which many of you have been asking about for years!
Included In The Customer Account Portal
Here’s a quick look at the many features you can use and learn about when you log on the new portal.
- Real-time updates: Tighter integration with our account database allows you to see information about your account in real time, around the clock.
- Easy Order: Use our new “Easy Order” buttons to select the amount of fuel you need.
- Fill Tank: This one’s pretty self-explanatory—just click on “Fill Tank” and, we’ll take care of the rest!
- Tiered pricing: Our heating oil prices will be set based on the number of gallons we put in your tank, not what you order. If we deliver less than 150 gallons, you would be charged a slightly higher price than the 150-gallon price, but you would pay no fees and eliminate over-paying, having use of that money for the next delivery.
This way the money stays in your bank account, not ours. So, please keep an eye on tank level and make sure it will take 150 gallons. Or, enroll in automatic delivery with a tank monitor and always pay the lowest price. Tank monitors will be installed for free, but do have a small $2-per-month rental fee.
- Automatic Delivery: Avoid run-outs—and get a wireless tank monitor—when you sign up for Automatic Delivery. Here’s how it works: We monitor your fuel use so we can set up your next delivery with plenty of time to spare. Tank monitor installation is free, with a $2/month rental fee. And when you’re signed up for Automatic Delivery, you’ll always get the lowest price—no matter how much oil we deliver.
- Enhanced Security and Flexibility: Your credit card information will be stored in a secure, encrypted environment. Your card data will be stored automatically after you complete your first transaction in the new portal. You will now have access to add, change or remove a credit card at any time.
- There’s an App for That! You can use the portal on our website or you can access it with our mobile app, which you can download for any iOS or Android device. Just find it in the App Store or the Google Play store.
How To Get Your Account Set Up
Even if you’re a long-time Lawman’s Oil customer who already had login credentials with us before, you’ll need to set up a new one. The good news is that setup is easy, quick and very user friendly.
Just go here to get started.
Need help? Please call 877-692-4230 or contact us through our website with any questions about the portal itself or for assistance in setting up your new credentials. Or ask to become a customer today to enjoy affordable fuel prices, timely delivery service and great convenience.
About Lawman’s Oil
Lawman’s Oil is a leading discount heating oil delivery company serving parts of southern New Jersey, northern Delaware and Chester Counties in Pennsylvania.
Lawman’s Oil is also proud to stand up to cancer by donating 1¢ of every gallon of heating oil we sell to the American Breast Cancer Foundation, which provides education, support, and access to early detection for individuals in financial need, their families and their loved ones.