Lawman’s Oil is a leading discount heating oil delivery company serving parts of southern New Jersey, northern Delaware and Chester Counties in Pennsylvania. Lawman’s Oil stands up to cancer by donating 1¢ of every gallon of heating oil sold to the American Breast Cancer Foundation, which provides individuals in financial need, their families and their loved ones with education, support, and access to early detection. For more information, go to www.abcf.org.
Discount Heating Oil in NJ, DE and PA
If you’re a homeowner in New Jersey, Delaware or Pennsylvania who wants fast, affordable, and hassle-free low-cost, high-quality heating oil, we encourage you to order from Lawman’s Oil. We offer COD fuel, low prices, prompt deliveries, premium high-quality oil, and tamper-proof meters and delivery tickets that guarantee you get what you pay for.
We Cover a Wide Service Area
We supply high-quality, discount heating oil to Gloucester, Camden and Salem Counties in New Jersey; New Castle County in Delaware; and Chester and Delaware Counties in Pennsylvania.
Why You Should Buy Your Heating Oil from Lawman’s Oil
- Because thousands of customers trust Lawman’s Oil to deliver their heating oil on time at a great price.
- Because we sell only top-grade heating oil — the same oil those high-priced fuel companies sell, but without the inflated price.
- Because every one of our employees believes in our mission of keeping your family warm, saving you money and supporting the American Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Because you will feel good knowing that you are donating to a worthy cause that goes directly to helping individuals and families coping with breast cancer.
- Because we have a large fleet of vehicles making discount oil deliveries.
- Because we have a long track record of getting our customers heating oil in all kinds of weather.
- Because we follow through on our promises.
Join the Fight Against Breast Cancer
We are standing up to cancer by donating 1¢ of every gallon we sell to the American Breast Cancer Foundation, which helps women in need by providing mammograms, prevention and early-detection programs, and support during and after diagnosis.